1. Low cost to entry – the costs associated with starting a sunglasses line are relatively low in comparison to other types of businesses. This makes it an attractive option for entrepreneurs looking to get into the industry without a large upfront investment.
2. Potentially high profits – the margins on sunglasses can be quite large, making it a potentially lucrative business venture.
3. Room for creativity – there is plenty of room to experiment with different designs and styles of sunglasses which can help make your brand stand out from the crowd.
1. High competition – the sunglasses industry is highly competitive, with major fashion brands and retailers dominating the market. It can be difficult to gain a foothold and establish your own brand in such an environment.
2. Limited target audience – depending on the type of sunglasses you produce, you may find that there is not enough demand for your products in certain areas or demographics.
3. Difficult to scale – it is difficult to scale a sunglasses business, as production costs can become prohibitively expensive when you start producing in bulk. This makes it difficult to expand and grow your business.