• Great way to get outdoors and enjoy nature
• Offers children an opportunity to learn new skills, try new activities, and meet new people
• Can be a great way to make money during the summer months
• Can help boost local economies
• Can provide valuable learning experiences for both adults and children
• Requires a lot of planning, resources, and manpower to get started
• Can be expensive to run due to safety regulations, staffing costs, and necessary supplies
• Can require a large amount of time and energy from staff members during the summer months
• Can be difficult to recruit enough staff members with the right qualifications and experience
• Can be difficult to attract enough children for the camp to be profitable.
• Can be difficult to find and secure appropriate, safe spaces for activities.
• Can be more challenging during inclement weather.