1. Create a Buzz: Use social media, online forums, and your website to create a buzz about your summer camp. This should include providing important details (i.e. dates, cost, location, etc.), showcasing the activities that will be offered throughout the camp, and emphasizing the importance of attending a summer camp for children.
2. Reach out to Local Schools: Reach out to local schools in your area by creating informational fliers or brochures that can be sent home with students and shared with parents. This is a great way to get word-of-mouth advertising as well as put your information in front of a wide audience.
3. Hold Special Events: Invite the community to special events and activities that you’re hosting to get people interested in your summer camp. Think about offering free food, fun activities, and inviting guest speakers or performers who can draw attention to your camp and help make it stand out from the competition.
4. Offer Referral Discounts: Create an incentive for people to “spread the word” by offering referral discounts or special offers for those who refer a friend or family member to your summer camp. This can be a great way to reach new customers, as well as build loyalty among existing ones.
5. Build Partnerships: Reach out to local businesses and organizations and build partnerships that can help you promote your summer camp. For example, teaming up with a local sports store or outdoor equipment company can give you access to their customer base and provide special discounts on supplies needed for the camp.