1. Build an Online Presence: Create a website and/or blog that showcases your work and services. Make use of social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc., to get the word out about your business and increase engagement with potential customers. Additionally, make sure to keep your website and social media accounts updated with new content regularly.
2. Establish Partnerships: Identify companies or brands that would be interested in collaborating with you and establish partnerships with them. This will help broaden your reach and increase brand awareness for your illustration business.
3. Create a Unique Brand Identity: Develop a unique brand identity for your illustration business by creating a unique logo, color palette, and tagline that will set you apart from the competition. This will help with marketing your business in a more memorable and recognizable way.
4. Network at Events: Attending industry events is an effective way to meet potential customers and build relationships with other professionals in the field. This will help you build a network of contacts that can help promote your business and services.
5. Develop an Email List: Developing an email list of potential clients is a great way to stay in touch with them and keep them updated about your latest work and special offers. You can use this email list to promote your business and reach out to potential customers.