– You have the potential to make a lot of money by offering your services and knowledge.
– You can create relationships with clients that last years or even decades.
– You are in control of how much you charge for your services, so you can make sure that your services are affordable.
– You have the opportunity to create a team of experts and specialists who can help you provide better services.
– You can quickly adapt and pivot as new trends emerge in the marketing industry.
– It may be difficult to find clients initially, since most businesses already have their own marketing departments.
– It can be a challenge to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and strategies in the industry.
– You may need to invest in expensive software or tools to stay competitive.
– You’ll need to build a strong network of contacts if you want to win new clients and business.
– You may need to put in long hours or work on weekends if deadlines get tight.