1. You can work from anywhere with an internet connection.
2. You have the freedom to write your own scripts on any topics or genres you like.
3. You can establish yourself as an expert in the field and earn money for your services.
4. You have the potential to make connections and collaborate with other talented filmmakers.
5. If successful, you have the opportunity to work on feature films and TV shows that could bring a lot of recognition and income.
1. It can be difficult to find clients in the beginning when you are first starting out.
2. You will need to invest time, money and effort into marketing yourself and your services.
3. You may have to compete with writers who have more experience or better connections in the industry.
4. It can be difficult to find the right balance between creating quality content and meeting deadlines for clients.
5. You may have to deal with rejections, criticism and other negative feedback on your work.
6. You will need to stay up-to-date on the latest trends in screenwriting to remain competitive.