1. Low startup cost – Setting up a screen repair business requires relatively low capital investment to get started. This makes it an attractive option for those looking to start their own business on a tight budget.
2. High demand – With the increasing number of mobile devices in use, there is a growing demand for screen repair services.
3. Flexible hours – As a business owner, you are in control of your own hours and can work as much or as little as you like to fit around family commitments or other jobs.
1. Technical skills – You will need to have a good understanding of how mobile devices work in order to be successful at screen repair. You may need to invest time and money into developing these skills.
2. Limited resources – As a small business, you may find it difficult to keep up with the demand for your services or access larger contracts with bigger companies.
3. Competition – With the number of mobile device users increasing, there may be more competition in your area for screen repair services. You will need to find ways to differentiate yourself from other providers and stand out from the crowd.