• Flexible Schedule: You can design your own work schedule and be your own boss.
• Great Outdoor Lifestyle: Enjoy the ocean, explore new places and meet interesting people.
• Low Start-Up Cost: Equipment needed for scuba diving businesses is relatively inexpensive when compared with other types of businesses.
• High Liability: Accidents, injuries, and lawsuits can occur during scuba diving activities, which could lead to high insurance premiums.
• Seasonal Business: During the colder months of the year, business will likely slow down considerably.
• Difficult Certifications: You must have certifications for both dive instruction and business operations.