– You get to be your own boss, setting your own hours and working conditions.
– Responsible landscaping can help reduce water usage, conserve natural resources, protect wildlife habitat and contribute to local air quality.
– You have the potential to earn a good income, as responsible landscaping is often more expensive than traditional methods.
– You can make a positive contribution to the environment and your community.
– Responsible landscaping requires specialized knowledge and training, which may be costly.
– You will likely need a business license and insurance in order to operate legally.
– You may not be able to compete with larger, more established companies.
– Responsible landscaping can require a great deal of time and effort to maintain, which could be difficult for some entrepreneurs.
– You will need to ensure that you are complying with all applicable laws and regulations.