1. Spicy Shrimp Tacos – Kick up your taco night with these zesty tacos filled with shrimp, tomato, onion and cilantro combined with a creamy chipotle-cayenne pepper sauce. A sprinkle of salt and lime juice adds an extra zing to this flavorful dish.
2. Spicy Mango Salsa – This sweet-and-spicy salsa is a great addition to any Mexican meal. Simply combine diced mango, tomatoes, onions, jalapeño and cilantro with lime juice and a generous dash of cayenne pepper for an unforgettable flavor combination.
3. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – If you love buffalo wings, but not the calories and fat that come with them, these cauliflower bites make a great substitute. Toss florets in a mixture of melted butter, hot sauce and cayenne pepper before baking for a kick of flavor.
4. Roasted Red Pepper Soup – Enjoy a cozy bowl of soup with the added kick of cayenne pepper. This rustic dish combines roasted red peppers with garlic, onion, vegetable broth and heavy cream for a creamy soup that’s sure to warm you up on a cold night.
5. Bacon-Wrapped Dates – Treat yourself to a snack with a fiery kick. These bacon-wrapped dates are filled with cream cheese and sprinkled with cayenne pepper for the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Serve them as an appetizer or enjoy them all to yourself!