– Low start-up costs. You can easily get started with minimal financial investment.
– Flexible schedule. You can set your own hours and take on as much or as little work as you like.
– Plenty of demand. Construction projects create a lot of messes that need to be cleaned up, so there is no shortage of potential clients.
– Heavy lifting. Post construction cleaning often requires heavy lifting other physical labor, which can be tiring and physically demanding.
– Potential hazards. Construction sites are full of potential hazards, such as nails and other sharp objects. You should wear appropriate protective gear when cleaning.
– Working with new clients. Building relationships with potential clients can take time and effort, which can be challenging for those just starting out in the business.