1. Research the Market – Take time to understand the size of the market and what type of fidget toys are popular.
2. Establish a Budget – Set a budget for how much you are willing to invest in the business.
3. Source Suppliers – Find suppliers that provide quality fidget toys at a reasonable cost.
4. Create Your Business Plan – Write out your plan for how you will organize and operate your business, including marketing strategies and financial projections.
5. Register Your Business – Register your business with the appropriate government agencies to legally operate.
6. Obtain Necessary Licenses and Permits – Make sure you have all of the licenses and permits needed to sell goods in your state or country.
7. Set Up Your Business Infrastructure – Establish an online presence, create accounts for processing payments, establish a website, and purchase any necessary equipment or software.
8. Promote Your Business – Spend time on marketing efforts to spread the word about your business and attract customers.
9. Develop an Inventory Management System – Decide how you will keep track of inventory levels and orders so that you can always provide quality products.
10. Monitor Your Business – Keep an eye on how your business is performing and make adjustments as needed to ensure success.