1. Leverage Social Media: Create a social media presence on popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to reach out to new audiences and engage your current customers. Share discounts, updates about the store, special events, and more with followers to stay top of mind.
2. Partner With Local Businesses: Establish relationships with other local businesses that align with your values. This could include yarn supply stores, hobby shops, and craft studios. Working together can help you increase visibility in the area and generate more business for both of you.
3. Create a Loyalty Program: Use incentive-based loyalty programs to reward customers for their patronage. Offering discounts or other rewards on purchases encourages repeat customers.
4. Host Events: Increase foot traffic to your store by hosting events or classes related to knitting and crocheting. This can help you strengthen customer relationships and generate new business.
5. Utilize Email Marketing: Create an email list of customers who have purchased from your store in the past. Use this list to send out newsletters, promotional emails and special offers.