1. Develop a Customer Loyalty Program: Creating a loyalty program for customers who continuously purchase from your record store will encourage them to keep coming back and will also be an effective way to increase sales as other people may also join in.
2. Utilize Social Media: Advertising on different social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook can help you to reach a larger audience. You could share posts about new releases at your store or include specials that customers can take advantage of.
3. Create Email Campaigns: Sending out emails with information about your store such as sales and promotions is an effective way to market your business directly to potential customers.
4. Get Involved in Local Events: Participating in local events is a great way to spread the word about your store and also build relationships with potential customers. It’s an effective way to get your name out there.
5. Host Your Own Retail Events: Organizing retail events at your record store such as listening parties or artist performances will draw in crowds of people and also create a sense of community around your store.