1. Start a Blog: A blog is a great way to stay in touch with your potential clients, let them know about new offerings and services you have available, and ultimately convert leads into clients. Plus, when you post regularly, it’ll help build up your authority as an interior designer in the industry.
2. Get Involved With Online Communities: There are a lot of online communities that cater to interior design. Here, you can join the conversations and become a thought leader in the industry by sharing your knowledge with others.
3. Use Social Media to Your Advantage: You can use social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to display your work, post updates, and build relationships with your potential clients.
4. Offer Specials: Offering specials can be a great way to get people interested in your services. Consider offering discounts or free consultations to entice potential customers who are on the fence about hiring an interior designer.
5. Leverage Influencers: Influencers have built up large followings and are able to quickly spread the word about your business. Reaching out to relevant influencers in your field is a great way to get more eyes on your work and convert leads into clients.