1. Create an Engaging Website: Having a website that is well designed and optimized for mobile devices allows you to showcase your Hipcamp location like never before. Make sure it’s easy to navigate and includes high-quality pictures of the property, the amenities, the activities available and the surrounding area.
2. Leverage Social Media: Tap into potential customers by using social media networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to promote your location and share updates about events or special offers. You can also build relationships with influencers in your niche that will help you reach a larger audience.
3. Send Out Newsletters: Use email marketing to send out newsletters or announcements about your Hipcamp location. Include information about activities, attractions and specials that are available at the location. You can even link back to your website for more information.
4. Include Visuals in Your Posts: Photos, videos and infographics can help you capture potential customers’ attention and stand out from the competition. Utilize visuals to showcase the beauty of your Hipcamp location, what activities are available and how people can enjoy their stay.
5. Optimize for SEO: Search engine optimization should be the cornerstone of any marketing strategy. Make sure that all of your online content is optimized for the keywords related to your Hipcamp location. This will ensure that more people can find you through search engines like Google and Bing.