1. Low start-up costs – With the right knowledge, starting a supplement business doesn’t require large investments. This makes it easier for entrepreneurs to get started and grow their business.
2. High potential profits – Many health supplements bring in good profits. This makes the supplement industry quite attractive for those looking to make a good return on their investment.
3. A rapidly growing market – The health and wellness industry is booming, with more people becoming aware of the benefits of healthy living and dietary supplementation.
1. Competitors – As the supplement industry is growing, so are the number of competitors. This means entrepreneurs must work hard to differentiate their products if they want to stand out in the crowd.
2. Regulatory hurdles – Selling supplements requires compliance with regulatory standards and regulations, which can be complicated for those unfamiliar with the industry.
3. Quality control – Supplements must be of high quality if they are to be effective. This means entrepreneurs must ensure that their products meet safety and efficacy standards in order to succeed.