• Veterinarians trained in acupuncture can offer natural, non-invasive treatments for animals suffering from chronic pain or conditions.
• Veterinary acupuncture is a growing field that offers veterinarians the opportunity to diversify their skillset and increase their income.
• Veterinary acupuncture can also be of great benefit to animals with behavioral issues or anxiety, providing a calming effect and improved mood.
• Veterinary acupuncture requires additional training for veterinarians beyond traditional medical education.
• The cost of setting up an acupuncture practice can be high due to the specialized equipment needed.
• It can be difficult to find clients who are willing to pay for the of a veterinary acupunctist.
• Veterinary may not be accepted in all, and therefore practitioners may have finding work in some places.
• Acupuncture treatments may not be covered by some pet insurance policies.