– Low startup costs – Compared to other businesses, the startup cost for a vending machine business is relatively low.
– Flexible hours – Unlike most traditional businesses, you can schedule work around your own availability.
– Passive income – Vending machines will continue to generate income even when you are not around.
– Minimal maintenance – Most vending machines require little or no upkeep.
– Limited locations – Finding a desirable location for your machine can be difficult.
– Competition – Other established businesses may already have a large presence in the vending machine industry.
– Theft and vandalism – Although rare, some vending machines are subject to theft and vandalism.
– Low profit margins – Profit margins for vending machine businesses tend to be on the lower side due to competition.