• Low start-up costs – opening a Jazzercise studio is an affordable way to get into the fitness industry. You don’t need a lot of expensive equipment, and you can start with just a few classes.
• Easy to teach – many people find Jazzercise simple to learn and teach. You don’t need any special certification or training to become an instructor.
• Fun workout – many people enjoy the upbeat music, choreographed movements, and dance-based moves found in Jazzercise classes. It can be a great way to stay motivated while getting fit.
• Limited appeal – Jazzercise is not as popular as other forms of exercise, so you may have difficulty finding enough people who are interested in taking classes.
• Competition – many local gyms and fitness centers offer similar workouts, which can make it difficult to attract and retain customers.
• Outdated moves – while some people enjoy the classic choreography of Jazzercise, others may prefer more modern workout options. Keeping up with changing trends can be a challenge.