1. Leverage Social Media Advertising – Use social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to promote your business by creating a variety of ads that target potential customers in your area. You can also use influencers and partnerships with other businesses to create more buzz around your restaurant.
2. Offer Incentives – Offering incentives to customers can be an effective way to get people in the door and excited about trying out your Japanese steakhouse. Consider offering deals on meals or discounts for large groups, as well as loyalty programs for frequent diners.
3. Run Contests & Giveaways – Use contests and giveaways to promote your restaurant. For example, run a competition where the winner receives a free meal or create a giveaway that offers discounts on meals if they follow your Instagram account.
4. Partner with Local Businesses – Consider partnering with other local businesses by providing meals for their staff or team events or by offering discounts to their customers. This will help spread the word about your restaurant and get people interested in trying it out.
5. Create Online Content – Creating interesting and informative content around your Japanese steakhouse is a great way to engage with potential customers and build trust with them. Videos, blog posts, recipes, and other types of content can all be used to promote your restaurant and build a loyal customer base.