– There is potential for high profits. With the right skills and creativity, glass blowers can create items that are both beautiful and valuable.
– You have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of materials, creating sculptures or functional items.
– Glass blowing can be done as a part-time or full-time job, allowing for flexibility in how you make your living.
– It can take many years to learn the craft and become an expert glass blower. As such, it is not an easy profession to break into.
– Glass blowing requires a great deal of specialized equipment, which can be expensive to purchase or maintain.
– Working with hot glass is hazardous and can result in serious injuries if proper safety standards are not followed. Additionally, the environment around the work must be kept extremely clean at all times.