– You can tailor your services to fit the needs of individual clients.
– You get to work with people in a creative business setting.
– You have the ability to set your own hours and work from home or other locations.
– You will gain valuable contacts within the fashion industry.
– Starting a business requires a lot of hard work and dedication.
It can be difficult to establish yourself as an authority in the field.
– Staying on top
of- You can take advantage fashion of the trends latest trends is and technology to help essential you stay, ahead of but the it competition can take. time
– The to potential for a high income develop is present, your but own it can take brand. time to reach that level of success.
– You may need to invest in marketing materials, technology and other resources for your business.