1. Venison Stew: This filling stew is made with tender chunks of venison, carrots, celery, potatoes and tomato paste simmered in a rich beef broth. Perfect for cold nights!
2. Barbecue Venison Ribs: These slow-cooked ribs are glazed with a smoky BBQ sauce, then oven-roasted until fall-off-the-bone tender. Served with coleslaw, these make a delicious meal.
3. Venison Stroganoff: Succulent chunks of venison and mushrooms are cooked in a creamy sauce and served over a bed of buttered egg noodles. A comforting classic!
4. Venison Chili: This hearty chili is full of ground venison, beans, tomatoes, peppers and spices for a bold flavor that will warm you up on a chilly day.
5. Grilled Venison Steaks: Marinated in garlic, rosemary, and olive oil these juicy steaks are perfect for a summer cookout. Serve with roasted potatoes and your favorite salad greens.