1. Stir-Fried Pak Choy with Oyster sauce: This simple yet delicious dish combines stir-fried pak choy with a savory oyster sauce. It’s easy to make and pairs well with other dishes. To make it, simply heat some oil in a wok or large pan, add the garlic and pak choy, then stir-fry until the vegetables are tender. Finally, add the oyster sauce and cook until combined.
2. Steamed Pak Choy with Ginger: This light and flavorful dish is perfect for a healthy meal or side dish. To make it, simply steam the pak choy over boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Then, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and freshly grated ginger in a small bowl and pour over the cooked pak choy.
3. Pak Choy with Garlic and Black Bean Sauce: This savory dish is made with garlic, black bean sauce, and pak choy. To make it, heat some oil in a wok and add the garlic and black bean sauce. Stir-fry until fragrant then add the pak choy and stir-fry until cooked through. Serve with steamed rice or noodles.
4. Fried Rice with Pak Choy: This Chinese classic is made with fried rice and pak choy. To make it, heat some oil in a wok or large pan and add the garlic, ginger, and onion. Stir-fry until fragrant then add the cooked rice and stir-fry for several minutes until combined. Finally, add the pak choy and cook until tender.
5. Braised Pak Choy: This comforting dish is made with pak choy, mushrooms, and a savory sauce. To make it, heat some oil in a wok or large pan and add the garlic and mushrooms. Stir-fry for a few minutes until the mushrooms are cooked through then add the pak choy and the sauce ingredients. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the pak choy is tender. Enjoy!