1. Caper Roasted Chicken – This easy-to-make dish starts with a whole roasting chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper and then topped with capers. To add flavor and texture to the dish, you can add potatoes, onions or other vegetables as desired. The result is a flavorful roast that makes an impressive main course.
2. Caper & Tomato Pasta – Toss together cooked pasta, cherry tomatoes, and capers with a creamy sauce for an easy but flavorful meal. Creamy feta cheese adds richness and creaminess to this simple dish that’s sure to please everyone.
3. Grilled Salmon with Caper Salsa – For a flavorful and healthy dish, try grilled salmon topped with a spicy caper salsa. This easy-to-make meal is made by grilling the salmon fillets until cooked through and then topping them with a zesty tomato, onion and caper mixture.
4. Caper & Garlic Shrimp – Sauteed shrimp are the star of this dish, cooked with garlic and capers for a burst of flavor. Serve over a bed of fresh salad greens or serve alone as an appetizer.
5. Caper & Olives Pizza – For a unique twist on pizza, try making a caper and olive version. Top your favorite pizza crust with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, capers, and olives. Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly for a delicious meal that’s sure to be a hit. Enjoy!