1. Stir Fried Yao Choy with Garlic & Ginger – This quick and easy dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. It’s made with garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, and of course – yao choy. The fresh garlic and ginger flavor truly brings out the taste of the yao choy.
2. Baked Yao Choy with Bacon Bits & Cheese – This delicious dish is sure to become a family favorite! The bacon bits and cheese provide a nice salty-savory contrast to the yao choy, while the oven brings out the flavors perfectly. It’s a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies!
3. Braised Yao Choy with Mushrooms – This is a classic Chinese dish that features the flavors of shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, and garlic combined with braised yao choy. The flavors meld together perfectly, creating a dish that is sure to please everyone at the table.
4. Yao Choy & Tofu Soup – This comforting and nourishing soup features the subtle flavor of yao choy combined with the creaminess of tofu. Add in some garlic, ginger, and other seasonings, and you’ve got a warm and delicious soup that will satisfy your appetite.
5. Yao Choy & Scallop Salad – This light and refreshing salad is the perfect way to start off a meal. The combination of crunchy yao choy, sweet scallops, and tangy dressing will tantalize your taste buds. Add in some sesame seeds for an extra delicious crunch!