• Quality ice sculptures make a unique addition to any event, providing the perfect centerpiece or focal point.
• It’s a creative outlet that allows you to use your artistic talent in a professional capacity.
• You can work with a variety of customers, from event planners to individuals hosting private parties.
• You can set your own prices and market yourself to potential clients.
• Working with ice sculptures allows you the opportunity to create custom designs for clients, based on their specifications and preferences.
• The equipment required for ice sculpture making can be expensive, including ice saws and other specialized tools.
• Working with cold temperatures can be dangerous if you’re not properly equipped for it.
• The competition in the ice sculpture market can be fierce, so you’ll need to create a strong marketing plan in order to stand out from the crowd.
• Creating a high-quality ice sculpture takes time and skill, so you’ll need to be dedicated to perfecting your craft.
• You must have the right business licenses and insurance coverage in order to operate legally.