– Low startup cost
– High profit margins
– Easy to market the business with social media tools
– Can be run from home or a retail location
– Fast turnaround time on orders, resulting in quick customer turnover and higher revenues.
– Seasonal fluctuations in customers resulting in lower revenues during certain times of the year
– Smaller menu offerings than larger restaurants which may limit appeal to some potential customers
– Substantial inventory costs associated with purchasing ingredients and supplies for food preparation.
– Limited seating capacity depending on retail space availability, which can limit growth potential
– May require additional staff to handle orders and customer service.