1. There is a high demand for stunt work in the entertainment industry, which can lead to lucrative opportunities.
2. Experienced stunt workers have the potential to earn a good income while working in an exciting field.
3. Stunt work can be a great way to challenge yourself and test your limits.
4. Stunt designers are in high, so you will always have a job if you’re skilled in designing stunts for films and television shows.
5. Working in stunt design allows you to innovate and come up with new ideas to create more exciting action scenes.
1. It can be dangerous and involve a lot of risk, with potential injuries or even death if you’re not careful.
2. Stunt design requires a great deal of skill, artistic vision, and knowledge of safety protocols in order to be successful.
3. It takes time to build up a good reputation in the industry, and it can be difficult to get hired without experience or connections.
4. The hours can be long, and you may have to travel frequently for work.
5. Stunt design requires precise safety measures and detailed planning, which can add additional stress to the job.
6. You will have to compete with other experienced stunt workers for the same roles, so it’s important to stay on top of your game.