1. Low capital investment – Setting up a screen business is relatively inexpensive and can be done with minimal startup costs.
2. Flexible shop hours – You can create your own schedule, allowing you to work when it’s convenient for you.
3. High potential profits – With the right marketing strategy, you can quickly grow your business and start making a profit.
4. Variety of services – You can offer a variety of screen printing options to meet the needs of different customers.
1. Upfront Costs – Although starting costs are low, you will have to invest in the necessary equipment and supplies.
2. Limited Space – Depending on the size of your business, you may not have enough space to accommodate large orders.
3. Competition – There is a lot of competition in the screen printing industry and you will need to stand out from other businesses to succeed.
4. High Overhead – Screen printing requires a lot of supplies and equipment, which can lead to high overhead costs.
5. Time Consuming – Printing can be time consuming and you may have to work long hours to keep up with orders.