1. Low startup costs – Scrapbooking materials are relatively inexpensive, so starting a scrapbooking business doesn’t require much capital.
2. Flexibility – You can work on your own schedule and create a business plan that fits your lifestyle.
3. Creative outlet – Scrapbooking allows you to express yourself creatively and make something unique.
4. Potential for growth – You can explore new ideas, products, and services as your business expands.
1. Limited target market – The scrapbooking market is relatively small and specific, so it can be difficult to find customers.
2. High competition – The scrapbooking market is very competitive, with many businesses vying for the same customers.
3. Lack of resources – It can be hard to find materials and supplies needed for certain projects or designs.
4. Limited profitability – Scrapbooking businesses have the potential to be profitable, but it can take time and effort to make a profit.