– Low start up cost – All that is required to get started as a pool cleaning business is the necessary cleaning supplies. This can make it an attractive option for those who are just starting off in the industry with little capital.
– Flexible work hours and location – Pool cleaning can be done whenever you choose and wherever the customer’s pool is located. This makes it ideal for those who are looking for a job that allows them to set their own schedule.
– Lucrative income potential – Depending on the number of customers and the quality of work, there is potential to make a decent living with a pool cleaning business.
– Seasonal work – Pool cleaning is seasonal work and during the off season, there may not be enough customers to sustain a full time income.
– Exposure to chemical hazards – Cleaning chemicals can be hazardous if not used properly or stored safely. This means that it is important to take the necessary precautions when using chemicals.
– Physical demands of the job – Pool cleaning can be a physically demanding job and requires bending, lifting, and working in awkward positions. It is important to be aware of your physical capabilities before taking on a pool cleaning business.