1. Utilize Social Media – Use social media platforms (like Facebook and Instagram) to spread the word about your poison ivy removal business. Create engaging content that will draw attention and be sure to include pictures of successful jobs you’ve completed.
2. Leverage Word-of-Mouth Marketing – Don’t be afraid to ask your current customers for referrals and testimonials. Give them an incentive, like a discount on their next service, when they refer someone to you.
3. Offer Special Deals and Discounts – Offering special deals and discounts is a great way to attract new customers. Create eye-catching coupons for your services and distribute them around town, in local newspapers, and on social media.
4. Participate in Local Events – Get involved in local events like festivals, flea markets, farmers markets, etc. These are excellent opportunities to meet potential customers face-to-face and to spread awareness of your business.
5. Create a User-Friendly Website – Having a website that is easy to use and navigate will help you stand out from your competitors. Make sure your contact information, services offered, prices, policies, etc. are all clearly listed on the website so customers know what they’re getting.