• Offers convenience to customers. A personal shopper can save time by doing the shopping for them.
• Provides an opportunity to make extra income. Many personal shoppers make good money from their services.
• You get to be your own boss and set your own schedule.
• can build relationships with customers and gain new skills by learning about their preferences.
• It can be difficult to find reliable clients who are willing to pay for your service.
• It requires a lot of energy, dedication, and time commitment to keep up with the demands of customers.
• It can be expensive to get started, as you need to have a business license and insurance.
• You may have to deal with challenging customers who are not satisfied with the service they receive.