– Potential to make high profits from the sale of landscape supplies.
– Opportunity to diversify customer base and increase sales.
– Chance to gain experience in the landscaping industry.
– Access to a wide range of suppliers.
– Able to provide a variety of services and products.
– Initial capital investment can be high.
– Possibility of slow sales in the beginning stages.
– Customer base may be limited depending on location.
– Difficulty maintaining relationships with suppliers due to competition.
– Must constantly keep up with market trends and adjust pricing accordingly.
– Possibility of government regulations which can cause added complications.
– Additional labor costs may be necessary to manage the business.
– Difficulties in keeping up with customer demands due to inventory shortages or delays in supplies.