Starting a business as a general gardener can be an exciting and rewarding experience, but there are some things to consider before diving in. Here are the pros and cons of starting a general gardener business:
• You will develop specialized skills that many other garden don’t possess.
• You can build relationships with and create a steady business base
• You will be to work outdoors in fresh air.
• You’ll have the satisfaction of seeing customers happy with the results of your work.
• There is potential for growth as you learn more and become more experienced.
• You may need to start with a small income as it takes time to build up customers.
• The physical labour involved in gardening can be strenuous at times.
• Working outdoors means you will be subject to weather conditions which can impact your workload and profitability.
• You will need to purchase the necessary tools and equipment.
• You may face competition from other gardeners in your area.