– You can be creative with the flavors you create.
– Existing customers will likely be interested in trying new flavors.
– You can make money while doing something you enjoy.
– You’ll have control over how your product is marketed and sold.
– You can create custom flavors that are unique to your brand.
– It can be difficult to compete with established companies who have a larger presence.
– You’ll need to find reliable suppliers of ingredients, packaging materials and other necessary items.
– Quality control must be maintained to ensure a consistent product.
– Finding the right packaging and labeling can be expensive.
– You may need to invest in market research to find out what flavors customers are most likely to buy.
– It can take a long time to make a profit.