• Shared meals great for families that want to spend time together the comfort of their own home.
• You can serve large portions at a lower cost, making it easier to keep prices competitive and attract customers.
• You can create an inviting atmosphere that will make customers feel welcome and relaxed.
• It can be easier to keep staffing levels consistent as a family style restaurant typically has fewer tables than other types of restaurants.
• You can serve a wide variety of dishes, allowing for more menu items and different flavors for customers to enjoy.
• It can be difficult to keep up with the demand for large portions of food.
• You may have difficulty finding qualified staff members who understand family style dining and customer service.
• Family style restaurants often require more space to accommodate larger tables and larger portions.
• Due to their focus on shared dishes, it can be difficult to customize meals for individual customers.
• Family style restaurants often require more investment upfront, as they will need to purchase larger quantities of food and equipment.
• There may be difficulty in ensuring that all dishes are cooked properly and served at the proper temperature.