– Offering a valuable service to society by providing oral health care.
– High demand for skilled professionals in the field.
– Better job security than other industries, as medical services are typically always needed.
– Ability to set your own hours and work schedule.
– Opportunity to build a strong professional network and establish lasting relationships with patients.
– High overhead costs associated with starting a dental office, such as rent, supplies and staff salaries.
– Long hours are often required to be successful in the field.
– Strict regulations and guidelines must be strictly followed in order to remain compliant with industry standards.
– Professional licensing requirements which must be met in order to practice dentistry.
– Highly competitive market, as there are many other dental offices vying for the same business.