– Fun atmosphere for both cats and cat lovers alike.
– A unique business opportunity that is relatively new in the market.
– Can be a great way to socialize cats that are up for adoption.
– Low overhead costs as most cafes are run out of existing coffee shops or stores.
– Low startup cost as it requires minimal equipment and furniture.
– Costly to maintain as cats require special diets, vaccinations and supplies.
– Difficult to enforce rules in a cafe setting with so many cats around.
– Can be hard to source reliable help to take care of the cats.
– Finding a suitable location can be challenging due to zoning laws and potential complaints from neighbors.
– Requires extensive research in order to find out what is required by local authorities in terms of permits and licenses.
– Can be stressful dealing with so many cats in a confined space.