• Professionalism – Owning your own car window repair business allows you to provide a professional service that will help maintain the value of customer’s vehicles.
• Low Investment – You don’t need to invest much in supplies or equipment, so you can start your business with minimal investment.
• Satisfaction – You will have the satisfaction of helping vehicle owners by providing a service that is both necessary and appreciated.
• Competition – The car window repair industry is increasingly competitive, so you may face stiff competition from existing businesses in your area.
• Seasonal Fluctuations – The seasonal nature of your business may lead to periods of lower demand, which can put a strain on your cash flow.
• Liability – As with any business that involves working on cars, you will need to obtain the proper insurance coverage in order to protect yourself from any liability issues.