– Low cost to start – Many camping businesses can be started at minimal cost as you are taking advantage of the natural environment and don’t need commercial buildings or equipment.
– Strong demand – Families, students and professionals alike enjoy getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life to spend time in nature.
– Good profit potential – A camping business can generate a good return on investment if managed correctly.
– Potential for accidents – Safety should always be a priority when customers are enjoying activities outdoors.
– Seasonality – Camping businesses can be impacted by seasonal weather patterns which can limit the number of customers.
– Land management – If you own the land you will need to manage it properly to ensure its longevity and health.