– Great opportunity to spend time outdoors, reconnect with nature and meet people from different backgrounds.
– You can create an atmosphere that is family friendly or geared toward a certain group.
– Low overhead costs compared to other businesses.
– An easy business to scale up or down depending on customer demand.
– Campgrounds typically have a high profit margin, allowing for long-term sustainability and growth.
– The weather can be unpredictable, which can lead to cancellations from campers.
– There is a lot of competition in the camping industry and it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd.
– Regulations for campgrounds vary by state and country, so understanding all the rules and regulations can be time consuming.
– The amount of work and maintenance required to keep a campground operating can be overwhelming.
– Health code violations or other legal issues may arise if not properly monitored.