– Flexible working hours – you can choose when to bake and sell your cakes.
– Low cost of entry – many home bakers start with minimal equipment and baking supplies.
– Unlimited creativity – there’s no limit on the types of cakes that you can create.
– Rewarding – you’ll be able to make people happy with your delicious treats.
– Time consuming – baking and decorating a cake can take hours.
– High overhead costs – ingredients, equipment, and advertising all add up quickly.
– Competitive market – there are many other bakers vying for the same customers.
– Stressful – running a business can be stressful, especially in the beginning stages.
– Storage – you’ll need to find a safe and secure place to store all of your supplies.
– Regulations – you may need to comply with food safety regulations in your area.
– Local zoning restrictions – some areas have zoning laws that limit where you can start a business.
– Permits and licenses – you’ll need to obtain the necessary permits and licenses before opening.