– You can work from anywhere as long as you have access to the internet.
– You will be able to develop and use your business skills and experience.
– You will gain better understanding of the travel industry, airlines, hotels, etc.
– You will be able to offer personalized services and benefit from the economies of scale.
– You can create a specialized travel agency which caters to a specific niche audience.
– It requires substantial capital investments, including setting up an office, obtaining licenses and insurance, marketing, etc.
– You will need to be familiar with the travel industry and constantly update yourself on changes or new rules.
– You may have to deal with angry customers, difficult situations and long working hours.
– Your success depends on your ability to create a strong customer base, which can be difficult in a competitive market.
– It can be difficult to keep up with the technological advancements, such as navigating digital channels and booking systems.
– You may need to invest in expensive tools and software to stay competitive.
– You will have to constantly monitor changing prices and manage inventory of flights, hotels etc.
– There is no guarantee of success due to the high level of competition in the industry.