1. Low startup cost – The upfront costs of beginning a bonsai tree business are relatively minimal, allowing entrepreneurs to start small and grow their enterprise over time.
2. Opportunity for creative expression – Bonsai tree care is an art form, allowing business owners to express their creativity while tending to the trees.
3. High demand – Bonsai trees are popular and in high demand, allowing business owners to capitalize on this market.
1. Seasonal variations – Depending upon the local climate, there may be seasonal fluctuations in bonsai tree care requirements that can limit profits during certain times of the year.
2. Labor intensive – Bonsai tree care necessitates a significant amount of labor and attention which may be difficult for some business owners to manage.
3. Limited supply – The availability of bonsai trees is limited and prices fluctuate, making it difficult for business owners to maintain a steady supply of trees.