1. “Scoot Your Way to Success” – Offer incentives such as discounts or special deals for customers who rent multiple scooters. This will encourage repeat business and spread the word about your business.
2. Create a Referral Program – Offer customers a discount for every friend they refer to your rental business. This will help to spread the word about your scooters and increase your customer base.
3. Utilize Social Media – Create a presence on the major social media sites by creating engaging content and sharing it with potential customers. You can also use these platforms to answer any questions that people may have, as well as offer discounts or other incentives.
4. Offer Discounts – Make use of email campaigns and other digital advertising to offer discounts or special promotions to customers who have rented a scooter from your business in the past.
5. Sponsor Local Events – Look for opportunities to sponsor local events such as bike races or carnivals, since those are likely to draw people interested in scooter rentals. You can also set up a booth at the event to show off your scooters and advertise your business.