1. Content Marketing: Develop content around school supplies and tips for parents to help their children make the most of their learning experience. This type of content can be distributed through social media, blogs and other online platforms.
2. Influencer Marketing: Reach out to influencers in the education community that have a large following on social media and other platforms. Ask them to share your content and promote the store through their channels.
3. Giveaways: Offer free school supplies to those who follow your social media accounts or sign up for an email list. This will create a buzz around the store and drive more customers in the door.
4. Community Outreach: Develop relationships with local schools, teachers and parents. Offer discounts for bulk orders and host events to promote the store in the community.
5. Loyalty Program: Create a loyalty program that rewards customers with points or discounts when they make purchases from your store. This will encourage repeat business and foster brand loyalty.