1. Create an Engaging Social Media Presence: Utilize social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to promote your sushi restaurant. Post pictures of your delicious dishes and mouth-watering creations as well as updates on special offers or events that you may be hosting in the near future.
2. Develop a Loyalty Program: Create a loyalty program that rewards customers for every purchase they make at your restaurant. This will encourage them to keep returning and to promote your business to their friends and family.
3. Sponsor Community Events: Become involved in community events such as festivals or galas, donating either food or money to the cause. By aligning yourself with a local event, you will be able to gain positive publicity and increase brand awareness.
4. Utilize Local Advertising: Take out ads in local newspapers and magazines, as well as on radio stations or television networks to reach potential customers who may not have heard of your sushi restaurant otherwise.
5. Collaborate with Other Businesses: Reach out to local businesses and offer a collaborative promotion in which customers receive a discount when they purchase items from the other business and your restaurant.